Verifying your email address
When you sign up to our domain monitor you'll be required to verify your email address. This is to ensure the quality of our service remains high.
In order to verify your email, you'll need to do the following:
- Once you've signed up and logged in, you'll see a banner at the top of the domains dashboard
- You'll need to tap Send Email Verification in order to initiate the verification process, if all is well, the banner will turn green letting you know when you can expect to receive the email, the email address that the verification went to, and the expiration of the email verification
- Log in to your email account (however you'd normally log in to check emails) and find the verification, don't forget to check the spam folder.
- Click on the link in the email, and your account will be verified
Didn't receive an email verification?
If you haven't received an email verification even after tapping Send Email Verification, please note and try the following:
- Email verifications expire after a period of time, so it's possible that you'll need to resend a new email verification
- You can only resend an email verification once every 15 minutes, if you'd like to speed this up, log out, and log in again to your account, you should now be able to send a new verification
- Whilst we aim to support all email providers, it's possible that some may block our emails, if this is the case, unfortunately you're going to need to use a different email address.