Domain Monitor Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at https://domain-monitor.io/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Domain Monitor is a trading name of DOMAIN MONITOR LIMITED, registered in the UK, company number: 13848952
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Domain Monitor's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Domain Monitor's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Domain Monitor at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Domain Monitor's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Domain Monitor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Domain Monitor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Domain Monitor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Domain Monitor's website, even if Domain Monitor or a Domain Monitor authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Domain Monitor's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Domain Monitor does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Domain Monitor may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Domain Monitor does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Domain Monitor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Domain Monitor of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Domain Monitor may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Domain Monitor provides the ability for you (the user and/or customer) to register an account. By creating an account, you agree that your data will be stored in our database that we may view this data at any time in order to improve and maintain our system.
You are liable for the information that you provide upon account registration, and you confirm that you're aged 18 and over to create an account.
Domain Monitor may at anytime revoke the ability for you to access your account and we may terminate your account or limit the functionality within your account if we see reasonable reason to do so.
Any information you provide to us within your account is considered to be acccurate and not misleading in any way.
When adding domains to Domain Monitor, we will attempt to crawl your domain. The crawling process may take 24 to 48 hours, during this time the information about your domain will be inaccurate.
When creating an account with us, you will be required to verify your email address. If your email address hasn't been verified within 7 days of creating your account, we will automatically remove your account.
When adding a domain or making changes to domains within your account, you agree for your domain to be added to a queue where we will use a third-party API to lookup domain details. Domain details may contain but aren't strictly limited to: contact information, where the domain was registered, when it expires, when it was created, and when your domain was last updated.
When adding a new monitor or making changes to an existing monitor, your monitor will be added to a queue where we will check your monitor to see whether it's online or offline.
We cannot guarantee the reliability of the data displayed against a monitor as the monitor that is being checked may not be formatted correctly or be accessible to our servers.
Domain Monitor will send you reasonable notifications that may arrive by either email or push notifications. You can opt out of these notifications at any time, or disable notifications entirely.
We can not guarantee that you will receive notifications even if you've opted in, there may be technical constraints or maintenance work carried out that means you won't receive these.
If you decide to add a Notification Contact to our service, you grant us permission to email for the duration that they're enabled and verified with us. If a Notification Contact no longer wishes to receive email alerts it's your responsibility for disabling them or deleting them from your account.
12. Payment and Renewal
- Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged or credited the new prorated amount for the current payment period and the new rate will apply on your next billing cycle. Domain Monitor reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you.
Minimal Hardware and Software Requirements for Using Domain Monitor.
- Domain Monitor can be used with any operating system (including mobile) that can run a modern browser (IE8+, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
Services provided by Domain Monitor can be purchased through the "Subscription" or "Upgrade my account" that can be reached after logging in to the products. You may also get to this via our "Pricing" page or any special page or link we share in the future. The process works as:
- You select the desired Pro Plan
- Complete the payment with a credit card or debit card
- We'll automatically then enable your subscription and you will be charged.
- Unless you notify Domain Monitor before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. subscriptions can be canceled at any time in the Cancel subscription section within your account.
- You may terminate your subscription at any time and you will not be obligated to pay any additional fees for upcoming subscription renewal periods. However, any subscription fees you have paid in advance will not be refunded unless there has been 5 days or less since the payment. For payments made in the last 5 days or less, only those payments are refundable.
- Our "Money back guarantee" offer only applies for new subscriptions taken out. You must reach out to us via email or through one of our other contact methods within the 5 days of starting your subscription for us to issue you a refund. Your refund will be issued providing that you've supplied your email address and date of subscription purchase. We will not issue refunds beyond this period.
13. Delivery Policy
- Upon receipt of your Pro subscription order, the services such as additional domains and monitors provided by the Pro subscription will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased and the date of your purchase may impact the timing of the performance of the services, as such we will do everything we can do to ensure the smooth transition of your subscription features. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon the performance of the services.
14. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.